June 14, 2009

Mark your calendar: Events happening on 6/16 and 6/18!

Texans for Obama (TFO) Event on Tuesday, June 16th!


If you're on Facebook and connected with other TFO members, you may have already seen information about Tuesday's "Meet John Sharp, Candidate for U.S. Senate."

  • Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
  • Location: Scholz Garten
  • 1607 San Jacinto Blvd, Austin, TX
John Sharp is the former Comptroller of Texas, and he's running for the U.S. Senate being vacated by Kay Bailey Hutchison. Learn more about his campaign at: www.johnsharp.com

I plan to post some photos, and possibly Tweet, from the event! Hope you can make it out!
The above image is from www.johnsharp.com.

===============

Also happening this week, is...United Way Capital Area's VIVIR UNIDOS event on Thursday!

Again, I'll be there and will try to Tweet updates from the event. I'm really looking forward to hearing how we can all Live United/Vivir Unidos!
========

Date: 6/18/09
Sorry I wasn't able to post Tweets from Tuesday's or Today's event. Tuesday I had a flat -big screw in my tire and I couldn't make it to the 6 PM meeting. Today my iPhone died -no photos, no tweets. :(

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online